Mother's Day Tea
- 12" square print cardstock
- 3" x 6" square of solid color cardstock
- 1/4" ribbon
- Artistic tools, including Embossing tool
- Artistic Edge Digital Cutter
- Glue stick
- Place the 12" square cardstock with the print side up on to the low tack cutting mat.
- Download the "teabag card.draw" design in Artistic software.
- After cutting, place the card into the flat surface and the ruler along one fold line.
- Press, fold and repeat on each embossed line.
- Cut the "card insert.draw" from the white and solid color cardstock. Then cut the backing and flower.
- Use the glue stick to attach a small card with lettering to the solid color larger backing.
- Match the holes in the flower to the holes in the top of the teabag card.
- Feed ribbon through and tie it in a bow.
- Insert the card greeting into one pocket on the front of the teabag card.
- Insert the tea bag in the pocket of the back of the card.